Redeem your voucher code via a PC or PlayStation Vita system.
If you have a voucher code to download content for PlayStation Mobile, you can redeem it either on a computer or by visiting PlayStation Store on a PlayStation Vita system. Follow these step by step instructions to get started.
Sign up to Sony Entertainment Network
If you don't have one already, visit account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com to create a Sony Entertainment Network account.
Redeeming a voucher code via a PlayStation Vita system
- Go to PlayStation Store on your PS Vita. Tap the [Options] icon at the bottom of the screen and select [Redeem Codes], enter your 12-digit voucher code and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you've downloaded the content to your PS Vita, open the PlayStation Mobile for Android app on your PlayStation Certified device.
- Tap on the dotted icon at the bottom of your screen and select [Download List] to start downloading your PSM content.
Redeeming a voucher code via a PC:
- In the Account section click [Redeem Prepaid Card], enter your 12-digit voucher code and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On your PlayStation Certified device, open the PlayStation Mobile for Android app.
- Tap the dotted icon at the bottom of your screen, then select Download List to start downloading your PSM content.
Your downloaded content will then appear in the Library section of the PlayStation Mobile for Android app.
- You can check whether your device is PlayStation Certified at playstation.com/psm.
- Before you try to download PlayStation Mobile games to your PlayStation Certified device, you should update your Android system software to version 4.0 or higher.
- Visit eu.playstation.com/psn/support for more information on how to get the PlayStation Mobile for Android app.