Breathtaking games, incredible High Definition Blu-ray Disc movies, easy access to your favourite music, photos and the Internet - all under your control, just how you like it.
Stay connected with your entertainment enjoyment – link PlayStation®3 and PSP™ and share content across the devices, as well as being able to access PlayTV™ and VidZone™ on the move.
Now the fun never has to stop. Start playing a game on your PlayStation 3 system, pause it, then pick it up on PS Vita right where you left off with cross-platform play. You can even join in multiplayer games on your PS Vita and play against players on their PS3 systems.
From fearsome firefights to family fun, PlayStation 3 has it all: High Definition visuals, eye-popping stereoscopic 3D and free online gaming. The perfect game for you is mere moments away.
Expect only the sharpest picture quality with Blu-ray Disc movies, where film comes to life in glorious High Definition, and marvel at the wonders of stereoscopic 3D with Blu-ray 3D discs.
Play the best games online for free and dip into the cutting-edge world of PlayStation®Store.
Stay in touch with friends and family, and access your favourite sites from the comfort of your own sofa.
TV on demand – pause, rewind and record your favourite programmes with PlayTV and a variety of invaluable catch-up TV services.
Enter a world of innovative games and free voice and video chat thanks to the PlayStation®Eye Camera.
Keep your friends and family close - your most cherished photos are easily stored and viewed on PS3™.
Immerse yourself in thousands of movies on demand, to rent or buy, without ever leaving your sofa.
Store your music collection in one place, play CDs and watch the latest music videos for free using VidZone.
Connect your PS Vita to PlayStation 3 for even more great entertainment on the go. Combining the ultimate home entertainment gaming system with revolutionary PlayStation gaming on the go, cross-platform features bring you unique interactive experiences and whole new ways to play the games you love.
PS Vita and PS4 are perfect partners - if your TV is busy, play a wide range of compatible PS4 games on your PS Vita screen and keep the fun going.
Enjoy unbeatable value for money – buy a game for your PS Vita, PS4 or PS3 and get the same title for free or at a discount on the other systems.
Unlock or create in-game items and share them between your PS Vita, PS4 and PS3.
Begin your adventure at home on PS4 or PS3 then continue on PS Vita wherever you go – gaming without limits, just how you like it.
Discover cool new ways to play your PS4 and PS3 games by using the PS Vita system's unique features to control selected titles.
Grab your PS Vita and enjoy live head-to-head gaming as you race, fight or team up with other PS4 or PS3 players.
Get even closer to PlayStation®3 and take a look at what's beneath the surface.
Product code: CECH-4000 series (Charcoal Black).
CPU: Cell Broadband EngineTM.
Audio output: LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC.
Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM, 256MB GDDR3 VRAM.
Inputs/Outputs** Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0): 2.
Controller: Wireless Controller (Bluetooth®).
BD／DVD／CD drive (read only) maximum read rate:
Power: AC 220 - 240, 50/60Hz****.
Power consumption: Approx. 190W.
External dimensions (excluding maximum projecting part): Approx. 290 × 60 × 230 mm (width × height × length).
Mass: Approx. 2.1kg
* Hard disk capacity calculated using base 10 mathematics (1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes). System software versions 1.10 and later calculate capacity using binary mathematics (1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes), which will display lower capacity and free space. A portion of hard disk capacity is reserved for system administration, which varies depending upon system software version, and is not available for use.
** Usability of all connected devices is not guaranteed.
*** "Deep Colour" and "x.v.Colour (xvYCC)" defined by HDMI ver.1.3a are supported.
**** Power changes depending on countries or regions.
Note: This product is not compatible with PlayStation®2 disc-based games.
Give your PlayStation®3 experience that special touch with a bundle that adds even more value to an already impressive package.
Terms and Conditions
1.The "Win 5 Games with Music Unlimited" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 31 October 2013 at 09.00 (GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on 22 November 2013 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) If they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account, create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playsation.com/registration/ ;
b) sign into their SEN account;
c) visit the PlayStation® blog at http://blog.eu.playstation.com ("Blog");
d) click on the Blog post titled: 'Win 5 of the biggest PlayStation 4 games with Music Unlimited';
e) in the "Leave a Comment" box at the end of the Blog post, enter their Ultimate PS4 Playlist ("Playlist") (no more than ten songs) and click "Submit"; and
6. Each Entrant may submit multiple Competition entries by making multiple Blog posts responding to the Question, however each Entrant will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under their control.
9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
10. There will be one (1) winner ("Winner"); chosen by a judge based upon the quality and relevance to classic PlayStation soundtracks and the originality of the Playlist submitted. The judge is independent and is not permitted to enter the competition themselves. The decision of the judge is final.
11. The Promoter shall notify the Winner, by email to the email address that is linked to the Winner's SEN account ("Email address"), of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
12. The Winner will win voucher codes for the five (5) following games :
a) Killzone: Shadow Fall;
b) Call of Duty: Ghosts;
c) Fifa 14;
d) Assassin's Creed: Black Flag; and
with a total approximate value of GBP 54.99 / EUR 64.77 / DKK 483.16 / NOK 525.86 /AUD 92.99 / NZD 107 ("Prize").
13. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter's email message to them, providing their name, and date of birth, within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
14. Voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. Voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. Voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the voucher code.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by email to the Winner's Email Address, the Prize to the Winner within thirty (30) days of receiving a Winner's details.
20. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's statutory rights (if any).
21. The Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). The Winner's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'Win 5 Games with Music Unlimited' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
24. The Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
25. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
26. The "Promoter" is: Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
27. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
Bundle includes:The Last of Us DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller