Gran Turismo® 5
The Real Driving Simulator brings breathtaking beauty and unmatched realism to PlayStation 3.
- More than 1,000 stunning cars, from family runarounds to growling supercars hot off the production lines of manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
- Unrivalled realism and incredibly detailed graphics take you as close to real racing as is humanly possible.
- Series favourites GT Mode, Arcade Mode and Licence Test return, and you can now race in NASCAR and WRC events.
- Hit the track in the definitive Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition, a souped-up version of GT5 packing special updates, extra cars, additional courses and exciting new features.
- Take part in GT5: Academy Edition's exclusive, in-game GT Academy Challenge for your chance to win a driving day at the Silverstone Circuit or an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2013.
Join Sackboy and Sackgirl on the starting grid for a new kart racing adventure.
- Play: Race through an ever-changing world of content in story, battle, split screen or online multiplayer racing modes.
- Create: Fire up your imagination to build your own tracks, customise your karts or even design unique power-ups and weapons.
- Share: Access millions of tracks created by the LittleBigPlanet community for a totally new experience every time you race.
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Drive anywhere, take down anyone.
- Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low or shake off the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths.
- Pick a ride, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events.
- Earn Need for Speed points at all times as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
Need For Speed™ Hot Pursuit
Exotic cars on the open road, the rush of the escape, the thrill of the takedown – this is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
- Criterion Games redefines action racing with an experience that connects players through intense competition whether playing online together or taking on friends' challenges.
- For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers.
- Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon, or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Features Need for Speed Autolog, a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges.
The MotorStorm festival ripped up Monument Valley, a Pacific Island and the Arctic Circle. It's now time to hit the city during a gigantic earthquake.
- Survive hundreds of staggering, epic real-time destruction effects – everything from machine gun fire to rocket attacks to earthquakes happening as you race.
- Pick your vehicle from no less than 13 classes, with supercars, muscle cars, superbikes, choppers and more now added to the legendary mix of classics.
- Take the mayhem online with up to 16 players, including two player split screen or play offline in four player split screen races.
- Head over to the MotorStorm Carrier in PlayStation Home* and discover some cool mini-games.
- Bring every race, crash and explosion right into your living room in stereoscopic 3D glory on your 3D enabled TV.
*Please note that PlayStation Home is only available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
Welcome to Paradise City! Make action your middle name, as you control what happens when and where in Burnout Paradise!
Welcome to Paradise City! Make action your middle name, as you control what happens when and where in Burnout Paradise! Immerse yourself in the open roads of Paradise City from the downtown streets through the hectic freeways to the sweeping mountain roads; the world is waiting to be explored!
Slam, Shunt and Wreck opponents in cross-town race events, where you decide the fastest route to the finish line. Hit the jumps and find shortcuts, smash through barriers and get to the places that other racers can't reach to get that competitive edge!
Meet your friends online with the revolutionary EasyDrive system that smashes through the tedium of lobbies and servers and cuts straight to the chase. Burnout Paradise provides the ultimate driving playground for you and your friends to play online on the PlayStation 3.
- From big-surf beach, to downtown gridlock, there are over 30 square kilometers of the ultimate driving playground to explore from the off
- Just pull up to over 120 stoplights and spin your wheels to start one of five different events - the classic Race, Road Rage and Burning Route, and the all-new Stunt Run and Marked Man games.
- Join forces with up to seven of your friends to beat hundreds of online FreeBurn Challenges together or heat up the competition and go head-to-head in user created race routes.
- Download and enjoy this game for no extra cost with PlayStation Plus.