Now you've got your PlayStation 2, find out how to start having fun.
1. Turn your PlayStation 2 on by using the MAIN POWER switch at the back of the console.
Switch from 0 to 1.
2. The standby/RESET button at the front of your PS2 will light up red to indicate that you have set the console to 'standby mode'.
3. Press the standby/RESET button at the front of your PS2.
The button will light up green and a start-up screen will appear on your TV.
4. Plug the Analog Controller (DUALSHOCK®2) into the port at the front of your PS2.
5. To insert a disc, press the Open button at the front of the console, and place the disc on the tray with the label-side facing up.
Close the tray by pressing the Open button again. Follow the onscreen prompts to continue.