|Release date:||12 March 2004|
Codemasters' latest foray into football management gives you the chance to sit in the dugout and stay in control of the on-pitch action
LMA Manager 2004 carries on the legacy of Codemasters' acclaimed console football management simulation with aplomb, implementing a host of new features that gives you unprecedented control over the fortune of your team. Featuring all the latest data from the 03/04 season, including all of the latest signings from the January transfer window, it's also the most up-to-date example of its genre on the market.
You'll perform all the usual managerial tasks, like scouting for players, training up the team, picking the best squad and planning match strategies, but this time you've also got the opportunity to continue barking orders at your team from the comfort of the dugout on match day. This means that results can hinge directly on your ability to successfully identify both your own and the opposition's strengths and weaknesses, and react to them accordingly.
This is all made easier thanks to a brand new 3D match engine, which features enhanced player AI, an increased number of tactical options and literally hundreds of new animations. Throw in a new Fantasy Team mode that allows you to create your dream club, an Expert option for seasoned virtual managers and a wider selection of leagues and players, and you've got the finest evolution of possibly the greatest console management series ever.
- The most up-to-date stats from the 03/04 season - over 18,500 players, 778 clubs and 31 countries
- Expanded transfer market now includes players from Argentina, Brazil and Chile's top leagues
- New visual engine provides more entertaining and realistic in-game and match sections
- Intuitive screen interface designed specifically for PS2 gaming
- Fantasy Team game mode allows you to create the club of your dreams