Terms and Conditions
1. The "Beyond: Two Souls - Sony bundle prize" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of the United Kingdom ("Entrant Country") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 10 October 2013 at 23.59 (BST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 31 October 2013 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period". Entrants shall be able to opt-in to the Competition between 10 October 2013 at 23.59 (BST) and 21 November 2013 at 17.00 (GMT) ("Opt-in Period").
3. The Competition is free to enter, but Entrants must own a copy of Beyond: Two Souls on PlayStation®3 ("Game") in order to enter. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period (or Opt-in Period, where indicated):
a) if they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") account (previously known as PlayStation®Network), create one using their PlayStation® system or by visitinghttp://eu.playstation.com/registration/;
b) sign into their SEN account;
c) if they have not already opted into marketing emails on their SEN account, elect to opt-in to marketing emails by changing the settings on their SEN account;
d) play the Game and attain the platinum 'Beyond: Two Souls Master' trophy ("Platinum Trophy") during the Competition Period. Those who attain a Platinum Trophy are referred to as a "Platinum Trophy Winners";
e) Platinum Trophy Winners who have opted in to receiving marketing emails on their SEN account will receive an automated email from the Promoter to the email address registered to their SEN account by no later than two (2) weeks after the Closing Date, informing them of the opportunity to take part in the Competition; and
f) Platinum Trophy Winners must reply to this email, confirming in this reply that they wish to participate in the Competition, within the Opt-in Period in order to enter the Competition.
6. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
7. There will be one (1) winner ("Winner"). The Winner will be selected at random via a computer program.
8. The Promoter shall notify the Winner, by email to the email address linked to the Winner's SEN account, of their selection within one (1) week of the end of the Opt-In Period ("Notification").
9. The Winner will win the following items:
a) one (1) Sony W8 LED 47" television. Full HD (1080p) 3D TV with X-Reality PRO and one-touch mirroring;
b) one (1) Sony HT-CT260H Surround Sound Bar; and
c) one (1) Game poster,
with a value of approximately £1200 ("Prize").
10. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner must respond via email to the Promoter's email message to them, providing their full name, SEN ID and postal address, within fourteen (14) days of receiving the Notification.
11. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
12. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
15. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by courier, the Prize to the Winner within thirty (30) days of receiving a Winner's details.
16. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's statutory rights (if any).
17. The Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s) and on the PlayStation Access Facebook page (www.facebook.com/playstationaccess). The Winner's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'Beyond: Two Souls - Sony bundle prize' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
20. The Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liabili
21. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
22. The "Promoter" is: Sony Computer Entertainment United Kingdom Limited, 13 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7HP United Kingdom.
23. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.