1. This promotion is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of the UK.
2. This promotion is open for entries on 5 April 2012 at 13:00 (BST) and closes for entries on 10th April 2012 at 09:00 (BST) (the Promotion Period).
3. To enter this promotion, entrants must during the Promotion Period send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org featuring the subject line 'Gadget Show' including their name, date of birth, delivery address and contact telephone number.
4. Entrants may only enter the promotion once. No entrant may receive more than one prize.
5. A random draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date in order to select the 1 winner.
7. The winner shall receive: 2x Tickets to the Gadget Show Live exhibition at the NEC Birmingham on 14th April 2012.
8. The total value of the prize is approximately £30.
9. The winner will be notified by email to their submitted email address account within 1 day of the draw, and must claim their prize within 3 days of this notification being sent.
10. Once a prize has been claimed, it shall be dispatched by registered post to the winner's submitted delivery address by registered post.
11. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 2 days of claim but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the names of each winner and runners-up on the Promoter's website(s). The names will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked 'Access Valentine's Day Promotion' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
14. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.