- The Obsession Confessions promotion ("Promotion") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of either France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain or the UK ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion ("Entrants").
- The Promotion is open for entries on Tuesday 20th December 2011 at 09.00 (GMT) and closes for entries on Saturday 31st December 2011 at 23.59 (GMT) (the "Promotional Period").
- To enter this Promotion, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions (the "Website").
b Click on the 'Obsessions Confessions: Game of the Year 2011' link.
c Sign into their PlayStation®Network (PSN) Account, or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website.
d Accept the terms and conditions of the Promotion and follow the on-screen instructions in order to upload an original comment on their 2011 gaming experience for the PlayStation® team. Their comment should be creative and unique. The comment must not exceed 500 words.
e Enter their PSN Online ID and click "Enter".
- All entries must be original and the Entrant's own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the Promotion more than once, but will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- Following the closing date, the independent judges will select the 10 winners who they consider have submitted the most creative and unique comment that demonstrates an original 2011 gaming experience. The decision of the judges is final.
- The winning comments will be published on the Website.
- The prize for each winner is a copy of the game Crysis. The total value of the prize is approximately £15 or €18.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with their SEN account within 2 weeks of the closing date and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent.
- Once a prize has been claimed, it shall be dispatched by courier to the address associated with that winner's SEN account or as otherwise specified by the winner when they claim their prize. Prizes will only be dispatched to the Entrant Countries.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receiving a winner's postal details but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'Obsession Confessions' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter or its agents for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, completed or delayed computer transmission which affect Entrants' ability to enter the Promotion or for any other reason beyond its control.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes. The prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other promotion or competition by the Entrants.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, the Promoter may at its discretion vary or amend prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative prizes. The Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result.
- For the avoidance of doubt Entrants' personal data relating to the Promotion will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and for the administration of the Promotion. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the Entrants' prior consent.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in all entries (whether winning or not) and any footage recorded or photos taken by SCEE relating to the prize or prize winners will be owned by SCEE and each Entrant waives any moral rights they may have in their entry.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Entrants shall indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless the Promoter and its officers, employees, associated companies and agents against any action, claim, proceedings, judgment or demand, costs (including legal costs), liabilities, damages or expenses incurred by the Promoter arising from or relating to any infringement of any third party's rights, including any intellectual property rights, in connection with the Entrant's submitted comment and any use by the Promoter of your submitted comment.
- Entrants agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless the Promoter, its associated companies and each of its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents and representatives from and against all proceedings, actions, costs (including reasonable legal costs), charges, claims, expenses, damages, liability, and losses in respect of any and all breaches by you of the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and this Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any tax liability on any prize will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
- General Rules apply to this Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.