1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Germany, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the UK aged 18 years or over.
3. This promotion is open for entries on 15 October 2011 at 17:00 BST and closes for entries on 29 October 2011 at 17:00 BST (the Competition Period).
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions (the Website);
(ii) Click on the UEFA link;
(iii) sign into their SEN account, or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system or PlayStation®Portable system to create a SEN Account and then sign in via the Website; and
(iv) Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted their entry during the Competition Period will be placed into a draw.
7. The draw will take place within 1 week of the closing date specified above. One winner and two runners up will be selected at random.
8. The prize for the winner is:
(i) two tickets to a UEFA Champions League "Round of 16" game of your choice. "Round of 16" games will be held between 14 and 22 February 2012, and 6 and 14 March 2012 in a variety of locations depending upon which teams go through to the "Round of 16";
(ii) a PlayStation®3 system;
(iii) a PlayStation®Move Starter pack; and
(iv) a Sony 3D television.
In total, the prize is worth approximately £1,800 (€ 2500). No travel, accommodation or other expenses will be provided.
The prize for the runners up will be an official matchball used in the UEFA Super Cup on 26 August 2011.
10. Each prize-winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their SEN account within 14 days of the draw, and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent.
11. Once a prize has been claimed, it shall be dispatched by courier to the address associated with that prize-winner's SEN account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch all prizes except the "Round of 16" tickets within 30 days of receiving the claim but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this. The "Round of 16" tickets will not be dispatched to the Promoter until approximately one week prior to the match to which they relate, but will then be dispatched to the winner as soon as practicable thereafter.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each prize-winner's PSN Online ID and country of residence on the Website.
14. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
15. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom