- This promotion is open to residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Go to the local language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu ("the Forum");
(ii) Click on the Community Contest board;
(iii) Click on the Section 8: Prejudice Caption Contest thread;
(iv) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (SEN Account), or if they don't already have one, create and sign in to a SEN Account;
(v) Submit a script for the comic strip by downloading any of 3 official templates located in the description of the competition, adding their chosen text in the balloons on the template, and posting the template on to the competition thread. The official templates must not be resized. Entries may only be submitted in JPEG format at a resolution of 72dpi. The winner will be required to submit a high resolution of their comic strip, so entrants are advised to keep the original completed template
- The opening date is 24/08/2011 at 12:00 BST and the closing date is 07/09/2011 at 12:00 BST.
- All entries must be original and the entrant's own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the promotion only once and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- Following the closing date, the judge(s) will select 6 winners who they consider have submitted the most creative and interesting script.
- The prize for the winners is a PSN voucher code to download the game Section 8: Prejudice from the PlayStation Store. The total value of the prize is approximately €12.99. PSN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. PSN voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- Prizes shall be sent by email to the email address associated with the winner's SEN Account.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter shall publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter's discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom