1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion, you must allow the My PS Games application on Facebook, post a micro review of inFamous 2 and provide your name, email address, country and date of birth. The micro review must be completed within one post in English, cannot be more than 150 characters long and must comply with the content upload guidelines found at www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation?v=info.
3. You must only enter this promotion using your own Facebook account. To ensure this, the Promoter may verify the information that you provide at the time of entry against your Facebook account information.
4. This promotion opens for entries on 17 June 2011 at 10.00 GMT and closes for entries on 17 July 2011 at 23.59 GMT.
5. The winner will be the entrant whose micro review is considered by the judges to provide the most comprehensive overview of the game's functionality and objectives.
6. The winner and runners up will be selected within 30 days of the closing date specified above.
7. Two winners will each win one limited edition inFamous 2 DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller bundle in either "good" Cosmic Blue or "evil" Crimson Red.
8. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
9. The winner and runners up will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the closing date. They must claim their prizes by responding to the notification email within 30 days stating that they wish to claim their prize and providing a valid postal address. Prizes shall be dispatched by first class post to the address specified by the winner or runner up in their email response. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to dispatch the prizes within 30 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
10. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "Facebook competition" to the following address: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP within eight weeks of the closing date specified above.
11. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
12. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to administer the competition.