1. This promotion is open to residents of France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. This promotion opens for entries on 23 May 2011 at 17.00 BST and closes for entries on 13 June 2011 at 23.59 BST.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
i. go to eu.playstation.com and click on the Green Hornet Competition link;
ii. sign into their SEN account ), or create and sign in to a SEN Account if they don't already have one;
iii. correctly answer the multiple choice question on screen; and
iv. enter their PSN Online ID where indicated and click "Enter".
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted a correct answer to the multiple choice question during the entry period will be placed into a draw.
7. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date specified above and 1 winner and 1 runner up will be selected at random.
8. The prize for the winner is a Sony Bravia® 3D TV, one pair of 3D glasses and a copy of The Green Hornet in Blu-ray 3D. The total value of the prize is approximately [€1,000]/[£900].
9. The prize for the runner up is a copy of the Daily Sentinel and a copy of The Green Hornet in Blu-ray. The total value of the prize is approximately [€30]/[£30].
10. The Winner and runner up will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with the winner's SEN account within 7 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address specified by the winner when they claim their prize. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize on within 30 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
11. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Green Hornet Competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above
13. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
14. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP.