1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website");
(ii) Click on the Ask and win: FINAL FANTASY IV: The Complete Collection link;
(iii) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (SEN Account), or if they don't already have one, create and sign in to a SEN Account;
(iv) Upload a question related to [FINAL FANTASY IV: The Complete Collection for the game's developers. The question must not exceed 500 words;
(v) Enter their PSN Online ID and click Enter Competition.
4. The opening date is 25/05/11 at 10:00 BST and the closing date is 31/05/11 at 22:00 BST.
5. All entries must be original and the entrant's own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the promotion more than once, but will only be eligible to win one prize.
6. Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
7. Following the closing date, the judge(s) will select 10 winners who they consider have submitted the most creative and unique question that demonstrates the best knowledge of the game.
8. The winning questions will be put to the game's developers and their answers (together with the questions) will be published on the Website.
9. The prize for the winner is a PSN Voucher code for FINAL FANTASY IX. The total value of the prize is approximately € 9.99 PSN voucher code terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
10. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
11. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
12. Prizes shall be sent by email to the email address associated with the winner's SEN Account. Instructions on how to redeem the PSN voucher code and the code's expiry date will be included in the e-mail.
13. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
14. The Promoter shall publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom