1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom aged 12 years or over.
2. If you are between 12 and 17 years of age, you will need to obtain your parent or guardian's consent to enter this Promotion.
3. This promotion opens for entries on 13 June 2011 at 12:00 BST and closes for entries on 3 July 2011 at 16:00 BST.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
i. go to eu.playstation.com and click on the Easter Promotion Competition link;
ii. sign into their SEN account, or create and sign in to a SEN Account if they don't already have one; and
iii. enter their PSN Online ID where indicated, tick to indicate parental consent and click "Enter".
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries. The runners-up will be the next five entries drawn at random from all eligible entries.
7. The draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date specified above.
8. The Prize is a Playstation®Portable ("PSP") system (PSP-3000 series) and a PSN voucher code which can be redeemed for 10 PSP Essentials games, worth approximately €210.00. Five runners up will receive a PSN voucher which can be redeemed for 10 PSP Essentials games, worth approximately €80.00. PSN voucher codes are subject to Terms and Conditions and will have an expiry date.
9. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
10. The Winners will be notified by e-mail within 21 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 30 days of the notification. If you are between 12 and 17 years of age, the Promoter may email your parent or guardian to confirm that they have given you consent to enter the competition. The PSP shall be dispatched by first class post to the address specified by the entrant in their online entry. The games vouchers shall be delivered via email. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 21 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked PSP Easter Promotion to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
12. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
13. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP.