1. The PlayStation Home SingStar® competition (the "Promotion") is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the Promotion, or take away their prize.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
4. The Promotion opens for entries on 18/11/2010 at 15.00 GMT and closes for entries on 27/11/2010 at 15.00 GMT (the "Promotional Period").
(i) go to the competition thread at http://eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions;
(ii) sign into their SEN Account; and
(iii) where indicated, submit their email address.
6. All eligible entrants who have validly submitted their email addresses during the Promotional Period will be placed into a draw.
7. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date. 5 winners will be selected at random.
8. The prize for each winner is:
(i) a PlayStation® Move Starter Pack, consisting of a PlayStation® Move motion controller, PlayStation® Eye Camera and Starter Disc;
(ii) one copy of the SingStar® Dance game for the PlayStation®3 system; and
(iii) a voucher code entitling the winner to download a pair of SingStar® Multi-Colour Move-It Shoes for use in PlayStation® Home.
The prize is worth approximately £70 (approximately €90) in total. PSN voucher code terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
9. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date. Each winner must claim their prize by confirming their postal address by return within 4 weeks of being notified. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner chosen in accordance with these Specific Rules.
10. Prizes will be dispatched by post to the addresses provided by the winners (except for the voucher codes which will be dispatched to the email addresses provided by the winners). The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within 2 weeks of receipt of a winner's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any prizes dispatched later than this period.
11. If a prize or any part of it is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12. The winners may be required to pay tax on their prize in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation.
13. The information provided by entrants will only be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
14. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winners' details (names and countries of residence) in SingStar® Rooms in PlayStation® Home. The winners' details will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked to the following address within 8 weeks of the closing date:
SingStar® Home Competition
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd
10 Great Marlborough Street
15. General Rules apply to the Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, the United Kingdom.