By entering the Time Crisis: Razing Storm Competition promotion (the "Promotion"), organised by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP (the "Promoter"), entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Specific Rules and the General Rules for Prize Promotions.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the Promotion, or withhold their prize.
3. The Promotion opens for entries on 21/10/2010 at 15.00 BST and closes for entries on 17/11/2010 at 23.59 GMT (the "Promotional Period").
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
i. go to http://eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions and click on the "Time Crisis: Razing Storm Competition" link;
ii. create a Sony Entertainment Network account ("SEN Account") or, if an entrant already has one, sign in to their SEN Account; and
iii. submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question provided.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted and no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. All eligible entrants who have submitted the correct answer during the Promotional Period will be placed into a draw. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date. One winner, a first and second runner-up, and a third runner-up, will be selected at random.
8. The prize for the winner is 1 PlayStation 3 Console (120GB), 1 PlayStation®Move shooting attachment and 1 Time Crisis Razing Storm game.The total value of the prize for the winner is approximately £305 (approximately €350). No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. The prize for the first and second runners-up is 1 PlayStation®Move shooting attachment and 1 Time Crisis Razing Storm game.The total value of the prize for the first and second runners-up is approximately £55 (approximately €63). No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
10. The prize for the third runner-up is 1 Time Crisis Razing Storm game.The total value of the prize for the third runner-up is approximately £40 (approximately €46). No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
11. The winner and the runners-up will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the closing date, and must claim their prize by replying to the email notification and confirming their postal address within 4 weeks of being notified.
12. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address provided by the winner and the runners-up. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within 4 weeks of receiving the claim, but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
13. If the prize or any part of it is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date. Otherwise, the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
14. The winner and runners-up may be required to pay tax on their prize in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation.
15. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
16. The details of the winner and the runners-up (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked to the following address within 8 weeks of the closing date:
Time Crisis: Raising Strom Competition
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd
10 Great Marlborough Street
17. General Rules apply to the Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.