1. This promotion is open to residents of France, Germany, Ireland, Spain and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting a copy of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the promotion or withhold heir prize.
3. The opening date of the promotion is 9 September 2010 at 17:00 BST and the closing date is 30 September 2010 at 23:59 BST (the "Promotional Period").
4. The promotion is restricted to one entry per person.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(i) Visit the Resident Evil competition page at eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions/detail/item301851/;
(ii) Set up, or if one is already set up sign in, to their SEN Account using their SEN Account ID and password; and
(iii) Answer three multiple-choice questions about the Resident Evil series and view a screen confirming entry into the promotion.
6. Entrants who answer all three questions correctly will be included in a random, electronically generated prize draw conducted by the Promoter.
7. One winner selected at random from the prize draw will win a Sony 3D television.
8. Twenty runners-up will also be selected at random from the prize draw and will win either (a) a copy of Resident Evil 5 (Gold Edition) for PlayStation®3 or (b) a copy of Resident Evil Extinction Blu-ray disc, at the Promoter's discretion.
9. The winner and runners-up will be notified by email within one week of the closing date of the promotion and will have 28 days to claim their prizes. No cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner or replacement runners-up in the event than any prizes are not claimed within the 28-day window.
11. Prizes shall be dispatched by courier to the address provided by the entrants when claiming their prizes within twenty one days after this information is received by the Promoter.
12. If any prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect the statutory rights (if any) of the winners.
13. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the name and town of residence of each winner and runner-up on the Promoter's website(s). The details of the winners (name and town) will be made available on written request made within 2 weeks (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) to 'Resident Evil Competition 2010', Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use and transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and its agents for the purposes of administering this promotion.
15. General rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.