1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged eighteen (18) years old or over on the opening date of the promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, we may disqualify them from the promotion, or withhold their prize.
3. This promotion opens for entries on 11/08/2010 at 00.00 hours BST and closes for entries on 18/08/2010 at 23.59 hours BST.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants should:
go to http://uk.playstation.com/;
click on the link to the Four Year Strong competition page;
create a Sony Entertainment Network account (SEN Account), or if one already exists, sign into their SEN Account; and
correctly answer the multiple choice question on screen.
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.
6. All correct answers will be entered into a prize draw which will take place after the closing date specified above.
7. One (1) winner and five (5) runner's up will be selected at random (by random number generator) from all eligible entries.
8. The prize for the winner is a:
Squier by Fender Telecast Guitar
Four Year Strong 'Enemy Of The World' skateboard deck;
Signed Four Year Strong tour poster;
Signed copy of album 'Rise Or Die Trying';
Signed copy of album 'Explains It All'; and
Copy of album 'Enemy Of The World'.
9. The prize for each runner up is a signed Four Year Strong tour poster.
10. No cash alternative is available and the prizes are non-transferable.
11. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner within eight (8) days of the closing date by email to the email address linked to the winners PSN ID.
12. The winner and runners' up must claim their prizes within fourteen (14) days of notification.
13. If, after using reasonable endeavours, the Promoter is unable to notify any of the winner or runners' up; or any of the winner or runners' up has not claimed their Prize within the periods detailed above; the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a second prize draw and distribute their prize to the first correct entry drawn at random from all remaining eligible entries.
14. The Prize shall be dispatched by courier to the address associated with the PSN ID or as provided by the winner or runners' up when claiming their prize. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within one (1) month of receipt of the winner's or runners' up claim but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
15. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the name of the winner and runners up on the Promoter's website(s). The name of the winner will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 'Four Years Strong competition', Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, 10 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7LP, within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
16.General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
17. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.