1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, aged 18 years or over.
2. This promotion opens for entries on 04 August 2010 at 17.00 BST and closes for entries on 25 August 2010 at 17.00 BST ("the Promotional Period").
3. To enter this promotion, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entries received during the Promotional Period shall be placed into a draw. The prize draw will take place on 15 September 2010. One winner and three runners' up will be selected at random. The winner and the runners' up will be notified by e-mail or telephone within fourteen (14) days of the prize draw and will be given fourteen (14) days to claim their prize.
7. The prize for the winner is a customized BMW 1 Series coupe. The total value of the prize is approximately £44500.
8. The prize BMW 1 Series coupe will be made available for collection by the winner at a BMW dealership local to the winner's place of residence. Road tax, petrol, insurance, servicing and all other associated costs are not included and the winner shall be responsible for such costs.
9. Subject to the winner claiming their prize within the specified deadline, the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the car is made available to the winner during October 2010 but does not accept any responsibility should the prize be made available later than this period.
10. The winner may be required to pay tax on the prize in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation.
11. The Promoter would like to film the winner and any guests when the car is collected and during an interview conducted by the Promoter. By accepting the prize, the winner and any guests will be deemed to give the Promoter, and its associated companies, licensees and assigns permission to:
12. The winner and any guests also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assigns from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
13. The prize for each runner up is a copy of the game blur game for PS3. The recommended retail price of the prize is approximately £49.99.
14. No cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable
15. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the runner's up prizes within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the entrant's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
16. Runners' up prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the runner's up SEN Account.
17. If any prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on its website(s).
19. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
20. The prizes shall be supplied by Activision Blizzard UK Ltd
21. The names of the Winners will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: blur Demo Promotion, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, within 2 weeks of the closing date specified above.
22. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom