1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland and Luxembourg aged18 years or over.
2. Entrants must have access to:
Broadband internet required.
3. The address registered to an entrant's SEN account will determine their country of residence and therefore their eligibility to participate. Entrants must ensure that their SEN account details are up-to-date prior to entering.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
5. This promotion opens for entries on 29 April 2010 at 00:00 BST and closes for entries on 13th May at 23:59 BST (the "Promotional Period").
6. Entrants may enter more than once. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. The winner will be the entrant who legitimately clears all the balls in a single visit from the break off with the highest total amount of bonus credits accumulated during the game. The runners up prizes will be awarded to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th highest total amount of bonus credits accumulated during the game. In the event of a tie, the promoter will, at its sole discretion, decide the winning entry on the basis of the most entertaining clearance. The promoter's decision is final.
8. The first prize is a Sony Bravia 46 inch HD ready TV worth approximately 1400 Euros. The runners up prizes will be a wallet top up worth 50 Euros.
9. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail the day after the end of the Promotional Period. Winners must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification.
10. The promoter shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that first prize will be dispatched by courier within 56 days of notification and the runners up prizes will be credited to the entrant's SEN account within 14 days of notification. The promoter does not accept responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
11. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12. The promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the promoter's website(s). The winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Hustle Kings Nine Ball Clearance Competition (Riccardo) to the following address: Community Team, 2nd Floor, Sony Computer Entertainment Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, within 10 weeks of the closing date specified above.
13. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the promoter, its agents and suppliers processing personal data held within their SEN account in order to administer the promotion.
14. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
15. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP.