1.This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland, the Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland and the UK ("Participating Countries"), aged 18 years or over.
2. This promotion is split into 7 separate weekly rounds ("Weekly Rounds") which will open and close on the following dates:
Week 1: Opens on Thursday 8 April 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 15 April 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 2: Opens on Thursday 15 April 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 22 April 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 3: Opens on Thursday 22 April 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 29 April 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 4: Opens on Thursday 29 April 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 6 May 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 5: Opens on Thursday 6 May 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 13 May 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 6: Opens on Thursday 13 May 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 20 May 2010 at 16:59 BST
Week 7: Opens on Thursday 20 May 2010 at 17:00 BST and closes on Thursday 27 May 2010 at 16:59 BST
Entrants may enter each Weekly Round once but will be eligible to win only one prize.
3.To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the relevant Weekly Round:
(i) Visit www.eu.playstation.com/2010fifaworldcup
(ii) Correctly identify a footballer from the question displayed on screen (each Weekly Round will involve a different question);
(iii) Build and submit a Mod of that footballer (from the sets of images) provided by matching the three component areas of the body: head/shoulders, torso and legs. Four different examples for each of the three areas of the body will be available to select from (and each Weekly Round will contain a different set of images); and
(iv) Complete and submit the data collection form.
4. The combination of head/shoulders, torso and legs which most resembles the footballer to be identified (as pre-determined by the Promoter) will constitute a correct entry ("Correct Entry").
5. After the closing date of each Weekly Round, all the Correct Entries from that Weekly Round will be placed into a draw and 2 first prize winners (the "Winners") and 50 runners up (the "Runners Up") will be chosen at random.
6. The prize for the Winners of each Weekly Round is a pair of tickets to the relevant match specified below (allocations will be made by the Promoter):
Week One Prizes:
Uruguay v France Cape Town 11 June 2010
England v USA Johannesburg 12 June 2010
Week Two Prizes:
Spain v Switzerland Durban 16 June 2010
Week Three Prizes:
Italy v Paraguay Cape Town 14 June 2010
France v South Africa Mangaung / Bloemfontein 22 June 2010
Week Four Prizes:
Netherlands v Japan Durban 19 June 2010
Cameroon v Denmark Pretoria 19 June 2010
Week Five Prizes:
Italy v New Zealand Nelspruit 20 June 2010
Greece v Argentina Polokwane 22 June 2010
Week Six Prizes:
Slovenia v England Port Elizabeth 23 June 2010
Slovakia v Italy Johannesburg 24 June 2010
Week Seven Prizes:
Final Johannesburg 11 July 2010
The prize (for the Winner and their guest) comprises:
- Return economy flights from a London airport to South Africa (except Winners resident in Australia or New Zealand who will have return economy flights from their local domestic airport to South Africa);
- 2 tickets to the specified match;
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3 star (or above) hotel, with double sharing room;
- Transport to and from the airport, hotel and stadium;
- Stadium hospitality including food and beverages;
- Sony Video Camera;
- PSPTMgo; and
- Travel insurance.
7. For Winners resident in Participating Countries in Europe (excluding the UK), the prize includes flights to and from the London airport and their respective domestic airport. Winners and guests are responsible for transport to and from their home and their domestic airport and all other personal expenses.
8. The total value of each first prize is approximately £10,000.
9.The Winner and their guest must both have a valid passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date and with at least 2 unstamped pages and a visa (if applicable), and be available to travel between 9th June to 14th July 2010. No cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable.
10. The prize for each Runner Up is a Mod figurine. The total value of the prize is approximately £10.
11. The Winners and Runners Up will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the closing date of each Weekly Round and will have 3 days to claim their prize.
12. Prizes (excluding flight e-tickets which will be sent by e-mail) shall be dispatched by courier to the address the Winners provide when they claim their prize.
13. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
14. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the names of the Winners on the Promoter's website(s). The names of the Winners will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: '2010 FIFA World CupTM Ticket Promotion', 10 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7LP, within 2 weeks of the closing date specified above.
15. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they consent to the use and transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and its agents for the purposes of administering this promotion.
16. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
17. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP United Kingdom.