This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 years old or over.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website") and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The opening date is 02/03/10 at 12:00pm GMT and the closing date is 05/03/10 at 12:00pm GMT.
- One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All eligible entrants will be placed into a draw.
- The draw will take place within 24 hours of the closing date. 1 winner will be selected at random.
- The prize for the winner is a pair of hospitality tickets to the Chelsea FC - FC Internazionale Milano Match taking place at a London stadium on the 16th March 2010. This will include an opportunity to watch the teams warming up pitch side and to attend the post match press conference (no questions will be allowed). No travel, accommodation or other expenses will be provided.
- The Promoter may want to film winner and their guest at the Match. By attending this event, the winner and their guest will be deemed to give the Promoter, and its associated companies, licensees and assigns permission to:
(i) photograph, film and record them during their visit;
(ii) edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, recordings and films or anything derived from them (the "Material") in any medium; and
(iii) use the Material, in whole or in part, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit PlayStation® and anything connected with or derived from them.
- The winner and their guest also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assigns from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours of the closing date and will be given 4 days to claim their prize.
- The prize shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the winner's SEN account.
- The Promoter shall publish the winner's PlayStation®Network sign-in ID and country of residence on the Website.
- By entering the promotion, the SEN account holder confirms that they consent to the use and transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and their agents for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules, at eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions
The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, UK.