1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and UK aged 15 years old or over.
2. To enter this promotion, you must go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website"), answer the specified multiple choice questions and submit your details.
3. The opening date is 16/10/09 at 12:00pm BST and the closing date is 23/10/09 at 12:00pm BST.
4. One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. All eligible entrants who have submitted the correct answer to the multiple choice questions during the entry period will be placed into a draw.
6. The draw will take place within 1 week of the closing date. 1 winner and 2 runners-up will be selected at random.
7. The prize for the winner is one PS3TM 120GB, one copy of the game Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising for PS3TM, one T-Shirt and one Keyfob Torch. The total value of the prize is approximately €400.00.
8. The prize for each runner-up is one copy of the game Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising for PS3TM, one T-Shirt and one Keyfob Torch. The total value of the prize is approximately €60.00.
9. The winner and the runners-up will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
10. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 4 weeks of receipt of the entrant's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
11. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the winner's Sony Entertainment Network account.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Promoter shall publish the winner's PSN sign-in ID and country of residence on the Website.
14. By entering the promotion, the SEN Account Holder confirms that they consent to the use and transfer of their personal data to the Promoter, Barrington Harvey Trooper Yard (the prize provider alongside the Promoter) and their agents for the purposes of administering this promotion.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules, at eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions
16. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, UK.
17. The prizes are being supplied by: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, UK, and Barrington Harvey Trooper Yard, Bancroft, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 1JW.