Find out what the PlayStation Community's top moments are from Guerrilla's thrill-a-minute shooter series.
Infiltrating the Helghast ranks undercover, battling the deadly Colonel Radec and facing off against Scolar Visari are just a few of the stunning scenes that shocked and stunned you in Killzone Trilogy on PlayStation 3. We asked you to tell us which parts from the series left you breathless - here are the 10 best responses:
Top three - each wins a copy of Killzone Trilogy on PS3:
- "It's not a sequence of the game itself, but it's what made me buy Killzone 2 on PS3: there was a playable demo on PlayStation Store where you could see a bullet in slow motion travelling through a battlefield. Simply unbelievable." (IgnacioSan86)
- "The opening credits to Killzone on PlayStation 2. Nothing even comes close to how much of a powerful and inspirational speech that is. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end every time, like little Helghast troops standing to attention." (TheGrudge3108)
- "The MAWLR battle in Killzone 3. I'm a sucker for a good boss battle, and this one was special. From the moment you walk onto the battlefield and look up at the impending behemoth before you, you think to yourself 'how the heck am I going to take that down?' " (NerfNom)
Runners-up - each wins a PlayStation Network voucher code to download Killzone HD on PS3:
- "Visari's speeches, especially in the Killzone 3 intro. I could watch them all day." (Raziel_Redfield)
- "The dropship landing in the Helghan capital city in Killzone 2. It was like a futuristic Saving Private Ryan moment." (Comrade-Bozzey)
- "My favourite moment by far is Visari's words in the Killzone 2 intro: 'This much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood.' I just find these words so memorable!" (walsh588)
- "Joris de Man's stirring soundtrack - it always got me fired up for the multiplayer modes!" (Xephon1970)
- "My favourite moment out of all four games is actually the very first thing I saw on Killzone: the opening speech. It's had the biggest emotional impact. I've even learnt the whole thing. Fantastic writing." (MA77_G0D)
- "Right at the end of Killzone 3, when the ISA fleet is looking down at Helghan and contemplating what they did. Then the screen fades to black. Priceless." (sionllj)
- "The humour of Sev throughout. Like when Jammer asks: 'Do you guys ever think of leaving before the explosions start?' Sev replies: 'Uh, you can do that?' " (GRAHAM12345M)
Thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners for their great responses. If you want to experience many of these incredible moments, grab a copy of Killzone Trilogy on PlayStation 3 from shops, and check out everything from full games and demos, to add-ons and avatars at PlayStation Store. And if you're excited about the forthcoming PlayStation Vita shooter, Killzone: Mercenary, keep bang up to date with all the latest news at eu.playstation.com and PlayStation.Blog.