Promotion Codes Terms and Conditions
- To redeem a PSN promotion code, the recipient will need either a personal computer, a PSP or a PlayStation®3 console; a Sony Entertainment Network account; and broadband internet service. The recipient is responsible for any broadband access fees.
- Certain content available via PSN promotion codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PSN promotion code can only be redeemed through PSN in those countries where PlayStation®Store is available. See www.eu.playstation.com/terms for details.
- PSN promotion codes must be used before the specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional offer restrictions will be communicated to the recipient by the promoter with the code.
- Unless otherwise stated, PSN promotion codes can only be used once by the recipient and may not be transferred or sold to any other person.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to PSN promotion codes.
- PSN promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other PSN offer.
- PSN promotion codes are issued by PlayStation Network Europe Limited (PSNE) of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP. PSNE is not responsible for running promotion code offers and any complaints connected to such offers should be addressed to the promoter of the offer, not to PSNE. Please contact the promoter for expiry dates and any additional terms and conditions applying to the promotion.