Download selected titles from the Video Store of PlayStation®Store before 10 June 2010 and you could win a monster TV to watch it on.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, all you need to do is visit the Video Store on your PlayStation 3, PSP or using Media Go on a PC.
Look out for the Bank Holiday Competition banner and as long as you download any movie in this collection, you'll be entered into a draw to win a 40" Sony BRAVIA TV.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Specific Rules - Bank Holiday Promotion
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. This promotion opens for entries on 27 May 2010 at 9.00am (BST) and closes for entries on 9 June 2010 at 11.59pm (BST) (the "promotional period").
3. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Create a Sony Entertainment Network master account or sign in to their existing SEN master account; and
(ii) Purchase or rent from PlayStation Store a movie title from the Bank Holiday Competition Collection (each a "qualifying title") during the promotional period. Details of the Collection are set out at Paragraph 10 below
4. All eligible entrants who purchase or rent a qualifying title from PlayStation®Store during the promotional period will be automatically entered into a prize draw.
5. The draw will take place within ten days following the end of the promotional period.
6. The prize is a 40 inch Sony Bravia television.
7. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the prize draw ("Notification") and must claim their prize within 14 days of the Notification.
8. The prize shall be dispatched by courier to the postal address registered to the eligible entrant's SEN account. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
9. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's PSN online ID on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's details (PSN online ID) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "Bank Holiday competition" to the address of the Promoter stated at Paragraph 12 below within 6 weeks of the end of the Promotional Period.
10. The Bank Holiday Competition Collection comprises the following titles:
Did you hear about the Morgans
The Boondock Saints 2
The Stepfather (2009)
Julia & Julia
Ice Castles (remake)
Michael Jackson's This is It
Ong Bak - The Beginning
Opapatika - Demon Warriers
Malice in Wonderland
Ugly Truth, The
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
Taking of Pelham 123, The (2009)
Rent: Filmed live on Broadway
Angels & Demons
Damned United, The
Art of War III, The Retribution
Not easily broken
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
International, The (2009)
11. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
12. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment UK Limited with a registered office at 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP.
|Publish date:||Wed May 26 10:12:00 BST 2010|